In the latest update to Autologica Sky DMS and the apps that are part of our ecosystem of innovative solutions for dealerships, we’ve added the following improvements and new features.
- Improvements to Toyota integration
- Improvements to John Deere integrations
- Improvements when working with multiple currencies
- Other significant developments
Toyota integration: update savings plans
The integration of Autologica Sky DMS with Toyota allows for quickly updating all third-party savings plans sold, regardless of the branch to which they belong.
Adjustments to Deere integrations
Adjustments have been made to improve the performance of the following Deere integrations:
- JD Customer Portal: Order status updates and item updates for cancellations have been added.
- JD Prism: When the parts order file reports a repeated code, running the process consolidates the information into a single line of the purchase order with the total quantity.
- JD Prim: The order interface now considers all files found in the corresponding path.
Improvements when working with multiple currencies
This feature currently allows you to enter transactions in different currencies (national currency, foreign currency, or others). The system stores the amount and exchange rate of the corresponding currency and then records any exchange rate differences that occur if they are different from the entered rate.
The improvements made include:
- Enabling or disabling payment methods.
- When generating a receipt with a credit card payment in any currency, the currency’s symbol has been added to the “Imputed” column for the national currency.
Autologica Sky DMS
The most complete DMS for vehicles dealerships. Learn how dealers improve their operations, monitor their business, and grow with our cloud-based DMS.
» Request a demo
Other significant developments
Improvements have been made to the following features:
- “Assign Other Costs and Expenses to Units” button: To modify the tax rate for sold machinery accounts.
- “Initial Price” field in pesos for labor on a budget in dollars: To display all characters resulting from the conversion.