Here are some of the new features included in the January 2020 release of Autologica DMS.
Improvements for importers
Dealers who import products can now indicate to which specific parts and vehicles of a shipment importation costs should be applied. These expenses will be prorated according to the price of each selected piece or vehicle.
Vehicle returns to workshop
This feature defines a repair order as “returned to workshop”, if the customer returns within a range of days or kilometers since their last visit. The range is defined by the dealer.
This helps dealers focus on the causes of these returns, in order to improve customer service.
New alerts in the Quick Alerts module send internal emails when one of the following situations occurs:
- Customer past due invoices are detected, for customers who have a balance in their favor
- Supplier past due invoices are detected, for suppliers who have a balance in their favor
Tracker CRM performance reports
To facilitate the analysis of the sales team’s performance, Tracker CRM’s mains creen now has a Reports tab with the following reports:
- Performance summary
- Opportunities sold by quantity, amount and conversion
- Missed opportunities by quantity, amount and conversion
- Missed opportunities grouped by motive